Random Post

Friday 4 April 2014

I’ll Knock Down Camlin – Bash Ali


BASH ALI

I’ll Knock Down Camlin – Bash Ali

Legendary boxer, Bash Ali, who is still basking in the excitement of federal government’s support for his ‘Guinness Book of World Records Title Fight Project’ has declared that he will shock the world by knocking down his American opponent, Rick Camlin during the much anticipated fight.
Nigeria’s government through the minister of sports and chairman National Sports Commission (NSC), Bolaji Abdullahi, on Tuesday in Abuja, inaugurated a 15-man Local Organising Committee (LOC) to stage the fight. WBF Cruiserweight champion, Bash Ali, has in the last seven years struggled to enter his name in the Guinness Book of World Record as the oldest man to win a fight could.  “I feel great.
Sometimes, a disappointment can be a blessing in disguise. Because, if I had fought seven years ago, it is possible that somebody by now may have broken the record.
“So, I will be fighting at the age of 58, which means in this century or in the next, whoever that will have to break the record must be at least 60 years. But, I am not happy about the delay,’’ Ali said.
He also assured that he would defeat his opponent, adding that the 32 years old American is no match to him. “On the day of the fight, Bash Ali will shock the boxing world. I will knock down 32-year old Camlin like a bad child, because I am old enough to be his father,’’ he boasted.
Stay up to date, follow us on Twitter; @LeadershipNGA

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thundergist Entertainment
comment here Now