Random Post

Friday 4 April 2014

Odemwingie Ready For Stoke Action


osaze

Odemwingie Ready For Stoke Action

Stoke City new signing Osaze Odemwingie has expressed his readiness to get back to scoring ways for the Britannia Stadium lords.
The Super Eagles forward was part of an exchange deal that saw Trinidad and Tobago player Kenwyne Jones move to his former club Cardiff City.
He has not also hidden his intent to create chances for the team apart from his goal scoring responsibility.
“One of my strongest qualities is being able to put the ball into the back of the net, with either my right foot or my left foot, and I intend on doing that regularly here,” he told the club’s official website.
“I like to get myself into good positions on the field whereby I can get opportunities, and I know that with the quality of players here at the club, there will be days where we do create a lot of chances to score the goals.
Osaze hopes that club manager Mark Hughes explore his area of strength towards a successful outing with the club during his 18-month stay.
“I am sure that the manager and his staff know about me and I am certain they will use me to my strengths.
“They are very knowledgeable people and they must feel that I can bring something different to the team.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thundergist Entertainment
comment here Now